Death Row - Horde Ysondre EU Index du Forum

Death Row - Horde Ysondre EU
Death Row

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Death Row - Horde Ysondre EU Index du Forum -> Death Row Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point Répondre en citant

sbobet thai Juventus opened up a four-point gap at the top of Serie A with a 2-0 win at home to 10-man Atalanta.

Gonzalo Higuain's 20th goal of the season put the hosts ahead just before the half-hour with Blaise Matuidi's first goal at the J Stadium making sure of the points nine minutes from time.

That was after defender Gianluca Mancini was sent off in the 79th minute for a second yellow card in less than two minutes. sbobet thai

The win extends Juve's advantage over second-placed Napoli to four points with 10 matches remaining.

Giorgio Chiellini (twice) and Higuain both had chances before the Argentine made the breakthrough in the 29th minute, converting Douglas Costa's cross.

Mancini was shown a red card in the 79th minute after two fouls in quick succession and that allowed the Serie A leaders to comfortably see themselves to victory with Matuidi firing home left-footed from Higuain's pass. sbobet thai

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mar - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 04:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aston Villa complete first transfer of the summer as Grealis Répondre en citant

Aston Villa complete first transfer of the summer as Grealish and Chester attract interest

agent sbobet Gollini gone
Pierluigi Gollini has officially left Aston Villa as Serie A side Atalanta opted to activate their option to buy the goalkeeper. The 23-year-old goalkeeper has spent the last 18 months on loan at Atalanta and made seven appearances across all competitions last season. Despite rarely being selected ahead of No.1 Etrit Berisha, Gollini has demonstrated enough ability to convince Atalanta to part with £3.8million to make the move permanent. Gollini only joined Villa two years ago from Hellas Verona, but he’s delighted to have secured a move back to his homeland.

“I tried to prove myself every time I was called upon and now I am very happy, as making this move permanent was my objective,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “It was a personal victory, I hope to find more playing time next season. I love my country and am very happy to be back in Italy.” The cash from Gollini’s transfer to Atalanta will come in handy for Villa as Dr Tony Xia desperately tries to raise funds. The Chinese businessman is experiencing major cash-flow problems and needs to offload players this summer.

Spurs want Jack
Tottenham Hotspur have joined the race for Aston Villa's crown jewel Jack Grealish. Some news outlets are even suggesting that Spurs are leading the race for Grealish with Villa's current financial crisis ensuring interest in the highly-rated playmaker ramps up. Leicester City, Newcastle United and Everton are known admirers while Manchester United and Arsenal have also been touted as possible destinations for Super Jack. Despite supporters' calls to resist selling the Holte Ender, Villa's hierarchy are resigned to losing him and are now out to secure the biggest transfer fee possible despite their weak negotiating position.

agent sbobet Spurs, of course, are coached by Argentine Mauricio Pochettino - a manager with a proven track record for nurturing young English talent and helping them realise their England ambitions. Grealish has made no secret of his desire to play for England, having pledged his allegiances to the country of his birth a few years ago. But why have Spurs joined the race? And, more importantly, how much will they cough up? Football.London's Alasdair Gold provides some background on interest in north London.

This must stop now
29th November 2017, Ed Balls – ballroom legend and chairman on Norwich City, told that club’s AGM “the consequence of relegation from the Premier League and the ending of the parachute payments means we face big financial challenges if we don’t get promoted this season.” He went on to say, “We’ve reduced our salary bill a lot. We’re trying to be lean, efficient and as good as we can.” In January this year, Norwich sold their best player for a healthy price, writes Alex Berwick.

agent sbobet Meanwhile over at Villa Park, Aston Villa – who had been relegated alongside Norwich 18 months previously, increased their wage bill yet again. I highlighted what Balls’ had said at Norwich at the time. There seemed to be a lot of ‘what if’ thinking at other clubs, and slightly less of that at ours.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus 2-0 Atalanta: Serie A champions open up four-point

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Death Row - Horde Ysondre EU Index du Forum -> Death Row Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation